Indowud NFC inspires you to design smarter and create faster.
Handling Indowud NFC is as easy as conventional wood.
You can cut, nail, screw, drill, overlay laminate & veneers, print, paint or varnish.
Indowud NFC does not easily splinter or crack.
Changing the world with small, simple steps.
Indowud NFC boards are homogeneous in its structure. Hence, constructive support/frames, etc are required as per the table below for larger areas to avoid unwanted deformations. Select wide head screw, fully threaded and tighten slowly upto the surface of the board. Additionally, gluing on the joinery is also suggested.
- 1. Magnetic ball catch is a must at top and bottom of wardrobe shutters.
- 2. Suitable lipping all around / proper centre support is required for the shelf to prevent deformation under pressure.
- 3. Select a distance of 15mm from the edge of the board to fastening point to avoid upward bending of the board.
- 4. The suggested distance may be increased or decreased depending on application.
Effortless thermoforming without any compromises on the strength is a unique feature of Indowud NFC. The high content of natural fibres makes sure that the density and dimensional stability is uncompromised post thermoforming.
- 1. The panel may shrink while heating and giving a shape.
- 2. Suggested time may vary depending on the design.
Any pattern or design can be printed on Indowud NFC using a flat bed digital printer. Ensure the board is free from dust before printing. We also recommend applying a transparent sealant or a coat of varnish to protect the printed area from abrasion and dust.
High content of natural fibres enables superior nail holding and screwing. Choose fasteners depending on the type of application. Indowud NFC works with full threaded and wide head screws easily. Gluing the full surface of the edge adds to the strength of the joinery. Stainless steel screws are ideal for outdoor applications.